Make Your Christmas Pop!
Make your Christmas POP with your chance to win 1 of 2 Fiat 500C Pop's! Simply spend $10 or more at any of the Club's food or beverage outlets to recieve your entries!
Promotion commences: Monday 23rd October 2017
Promotion concludes: Wednesday 13th December 2017
Weekly Minor Draws: Sunday 7pm, Monday 7pm, Tuesday 7pm commencing Sunday 29th October 2017
Major Draw: 7-9pm Wednesday 13th December 2017
Weekly Minor Draw Prizes
Each weekly draw consists of five individual winners being drawn (a member can only be drawn out once at each draw). Prize includes a total of a $50 Caltex Fuel Voucher and $50 worth of Hornsby RSL food vouchers at each minor draw. Each winner will also have the chance to pick a Christmas Box which will contain a Christmas card. Each card tells the winner how many entry tickets they receive into the Major Draw. Over the course of the 21 weekly draws, there will be four Christmas cards which contain a “Santa’s Come Early!” message, guaranteeing them a spot into the Major Prize Draw on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Major Draw Prize
- 1 x FIAT 500C POP 1.2L Petrol 5Spd Manual Convertible Series 4 (Model 1505734) in Gelato White. Includes: Registration Fee and Stamp Duty, Compulsory Third Party, Standard Yellow Plates, RRP $27,380
- 1 x FIAT 500C POP 1.2L Petrol 5Spd Manual Convertible Series 4 (Model 1505734) in Passione Red. Includes: Registration Fee and Stamp Duty, Compulsory Third Party, Standard Yellow Plates, RRP $27,380
- 18 x $100 Caltex Fuel Voucher Winners
To Enter the Draw
- Receive one entry for every $10 spend at any food or beverage outlet at Hornsby RSL Club during the promotional period to enter into the Weekly Draws. Maximum of five entries per day.
- Entry tickets from $10 spend are valid for all weekly draws.
- Barrel will be available 1 hour prior to each weekly draw for Members to place their tickets in, and will be cleared following each draw.
- Members must be present to win.
For more information please read the attached Terms and Conditions, or ask our friendly staff!
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/18820